Mr. Paul Mathews
- Designation : Assistant Professor
- Email Id :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No :9496072656
- Specialization : Process control and Instrumentation
AREA OF INTEREST:
- 1. Process Control and Instrumentation Systems
- 2. Micro Electro Mechanical Systems(MEMS)
- 3. Mechatronics
- 4. Digital Signal Processing
- M.E- inProcess Control and Instrumentation Engineering, 2012, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram.
- B.Tech - in Electronics And Communication Engineering, 2010,FISAT, Angamaly,Ernakulam
- Teaching – 5 years 8 months
- Industrial Experience – 6 Months
Awards & Achievements:
- 1. Certification from Yokogawa India Ltd. in CENTUM CS 3000 and CENTUM XL Distributed Control System (DCS).
- 2. Selected to do the project under Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) Design Centre aided by NPMaSS (National Project on Micro and Smart Systems.)
- 3. Appointed as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) when MBITS got selected as one of the nodal center of world’s biggest hackathon; a prestigious event coordinated by AICTE –‘Smart India Hackathon -2017’under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
- 4. Appointed as Unnat Bharat Abiyan (UBA) Coordinator when MBITS got selected as one of the participating institute under Unnat Bharat Abhiyaan; an initiative of a Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India programme to uplift rural India.
- 1. Face expression recognition system
- 2. Intelligent Sides Wheelchair using Arduino and GSM Module
- 3. Black box for vehicles
- 4. Underwater search and rescue robot
- 5. Vehicle accident prevention system
- 6. Smart home automation system
PUBLICATION IN JOURNAL:
- 1. Paul Mathews, “Intelligent Sides Wheelchair using Arduino and GSM Module” in International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol 7,Isuue 4, April 2018.
- 1. Attended “Launching of New Framework of Unnat Bharat Abhiyaan 2.0 and Orientation Workshop” held on 25th April 2018 at AICTE, New Delhi.
- 2. Attended KTU Sponsored FDP on “Emerging trends in Embedded Systems” from 18th to 20th April 2018.
- 3. Attended National Conference on Signal Processing, Instrumentation and Communication Engineering, March 2016.
- 4. UGC Sponsored Workshop on Advances in Process Control and Implementation at Annamalai University 2nd and 3rd March 2012.
- 5. UGC Sponsored National Workshop on Real Time Control of Systems at Annamalai University on 12 &13 March 2011.
6. Attended International Seminar on Patent & Intellectual Property Rights on 10th January 2019 at MBITS
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Unnat Bharat Abhiyaan (UBA)Coordinator of MBITS
KTU Academic Auditor for ECE Department,MBITS
AICTE- CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) Survey in Charge
DSP Lab Associate in Charge
College Intercom Staff in Charge