As per the “Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013” every employer of a workplace shall, by an order in writing, constitute a Committee to be known as the "Internal Complaints Committee"
The Internal Committee shall consist of the following members to be nominated by the employer, namely:
Any aggrieved woman may make, in writing, a complaint of sexual harassment at work place to the ICC, within a period of three months from the date of incident and in case of a series of incidents, within a period of three months from the date of last incident.
As per the office order MBITS/2014/2301/06 dated 20th August 2014 an Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) was formulated in the college in terms of the provision in the sexual harassment of women act at workspace (prevention, prohibition & redressal), Act 2013, college is decided to to form women cell. The ICC will function as a sub-unit of women cell.
Women Cell Members:
1. Mrs. Elmy T John, Lecturer, S&H Department (Chair Person)
2. Mrs. Rini Varghese P, AP, EEE Department (Vice-Chair Person)
3. Mrs. Shiji Shanty Counsellor
4. Mrs. Shainy Peter, AP, ECE Department
5. Mrs. Leena Thomas, Prof., EEE Department
6. Mrs. Deepthy Varkey, AP, CE Department
7. Mrs. Susanna M Santhosh, AP, CSE Department
Internal Committee Members:
Asst.Prof. Electronics & Communication Eng. Department
Electrical & Electronics
Asst.Prof. Electrical & Electronics Eng. Department
Asst.Prof. Computer Science & Eng Department
Asst.Prof Civil Eng. Department